LOCKMED VANGUARD-DISCONTINUED Medication Lock Box Vented Sidewalls
- Secure container to store your medications with a combination lock that is easy to use and changeable
- Security Level: Class 1-2
- Size Approximately 10” (L) x 8” (W) x 6” (H)
- Can hold approximately up to 27 prescription bottles.
- Fold-down handle for easy storage
- Winner of the 2014 Communicator Award from the International Academy of the Visual Arts for packaging design
- Tamper-proof hinges on the inside to prevent tampering
- Vented sidewalls for refrigerator use
- Easily removable divider inside box to organize weekly pills
- Emergency breakable access panel on the bottom
- Pre-drilled holes on the bottom to secure the box
- Secure and easy to carry on road trips, school, work, vacations, hospital visits, or to the Doctor's office.
- Provides security and safety of medications, especially important for Narcotic Pain Medications, Insulin syringes, Sleeping pills, Rheumatoid & Cancer treatment medications, Anxiety pills, Anti-depressants, Seizure Medications, etc.
- Locking up your medications keeps your medical history and the medications you take very private.
- Restricting access to prescription medications helps to reduce diversion and abuse of prescription drugs, especially if kids/teens are in the house.